Driving School Franchise Opportunity
A Personal Message from Helen Varey, Director, Surepass Driving School
If you are like most of the driving instructors I speak to every day, at least two of the following apply to you:
1. You are frustrated with your web site and are fed up with printing leaflets to get more pupils. Despite your very best efforts, whatever you do just doesn’t produce the pupils in the numbers you need.
2. You’ve been let down by other driving schools/instructors whose advice you sought or whose franchise you joined or who built you a web site etc. You did everything you were told to do – but where are the pupils?
3. You are being bombarded with advice on social media and leaflets through your door from well-meaning driving schools and marketers about what you should/should not be doing – Google, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Video, Email marketing etc.. The list is endless but you don’t know where to start and you never thought your job would entail all of this. You just want your phone to ring and pupils in your diary. Simple.
Surepass have recently had to start advertising for new instructors, the fact is we are genuinely turning work away in some key areas across the UK, which just doesn’t make sense. I’ll be honest, it’s not every area where this is happening – mainly:
If you are qualified or interested in a trainee licence and are in any of the above areas then PLEASE make the call today 0800 08 38 441 and let’s talk. If you like us and want to work with us then I can promise:
- You won’t pay a penny until you’ve received pupils
- We won’t take you on unless we really can get you the work – that wouldn’t be fair
By the way, we also can lease you a car if you like, or if you’re qualified then you can use your own.
I’d like you to stay at least a year due to the investment we make in you (and vice versa of course). We have a range of franchise options to suit most budgets, all with written pupil guarantees and there’s more benefits too.
The long and short of it is that we really do need more instructors. Please get in touch if you think you can help. 0800 08 38 441
Surepass has a range of Driving School Franchise opportunities to suit your needs
Budget Driving School Franchise
This package is ideal for the more experienced driving instructor who already enjoys plenty of referrals and who has developed a strong customer base. Usually the instructor will already have experience in being self employed and aware of the demands of running a successful business including advertising and marketing skills to generate work. Through the instructors own efforts and personal integrity, it should be possible to earn between £15,000 and £25,000 gross per year. This package is also suitable for instructors who have family commitments or do not want or need to work a lot of hours – a perfect part time franchise. More Information
Standard Driving School Franchise
This is the regular franchise package that most driving instructors choose. It provides a reasonable standard of living and a relaxed lifestyle. It’s ideal for instructors who would like Surepass to be responsible in providing a reasonable number of pupils but also recognise the need for the instructor to build a reputation and receive recommendations too. It is likely the instructor may earn between £20,000 and £40,000 gross per year and benefit from a growing partnership between the instructors best efforts and our expertise. More Information
Superior Driving School Franchise
This package is ideal for Driving Instructors who are keen to maximise their earning potential and have time available to teach lessons during the day, evenings and weekends too. This type of hard working instructor is completely customer focussed and determined to provide a high quality driving lesson and achieve an above average pass rate. It is expected the instructor will develop a strong reputation locally for reliability, value for money and a first class service. Expected earnings may be between £30,000 and £45,000 gross per year. The Superior Package will meet the instructors high expectations of an all inclusive franchise capable of delivering a high volume of pupils. More Information